Google’s Android 13 Beta 3.2 update fixes number of bugs
This latest Android 13 Beta 3 certainly had some issues that Google deemed serious enough to be fixed quickly. After releasing a quick fix for Android 13 Beta 3.1 last week, Google is back today with an Android 13 Beta 3.2 update.
The update is again a patch that fixes a number of bugs including the back gesture not working properly, the At A Glance settings page being weird, the microphone turning on and off unexpectedly and crashing apps, like Google Photos.
Here is the full list of Android 13 Beta 3.2 patches:
- Fixed an issue where the back gesture was not working in some apps.
- Fixed an issue where the At a Glance settings page would collapse inconsistently when scrolling.
- Fixed an issue where some apps would instantly crash upon opening.
- Fixed an issue where the microphone would turn on and off unexpectedly during unbound device use.
- Fixed an issue where the Google Photos app crashed frequently.
The build is rolling out as TPB3.220610.004 and the new OTA and factory image files are already available for the Pixel 4, Pixel 4a, Pixel 5, Pixel 5a, and Pixel 6 series. ‘Android, this update should go live.
Release date: June 16, 2022
Emulator support: x86 (64-bit), ARM (v8-A)
Security patch level: June 2022
Google Play services: 22.18.19
Feel free to grab this update right away. To know how to flash a factory image, it’s here. To find out how to flash an OTA .zip file, it’s here.